Thursday, November 8, 2007

Who I Am

Hello!
My name is Jen Nev. I have found that my dominance has helped me to grow as a person. I am not what one would think of as a traditional Mistress, but one who likes to take her shoes off, have fun and laugh with my subs, all my subs. I really do not care to wear leather, but I do love the feel and smell of it! I love to be teased as well as to tease and torment back.

I do not think females nor any dominant are superior in the relationship. I believe respect is earned and not given. However, there is a basic respect that must be given to a dominant, and I demand that respect from my subs and expect them to extend that basic respect to all dominants until more is earned. I respect that it takes both a dominant and a submissive to make this lifestyle work and know how hard it can be for a submissive to totally submit and share their gift of submission with a dominant, especially when they have never met in person.

I enjoy many aspects of this lifestyle, but most especially the D/s of it. Although SM can be a great turn-on for me, if done correctly. Providing CBT is also a turn-on and I love the look of tied-up balls and cock. I love the mental challenge of taking a submissive to greater heights, mentally and physically, in a way that makes us both feel good. This challenges me and fulfills the need I have.

I find it very sexy and erotic for a submissive to kneel for me. I also find that it is humbling that some are so willing to try and please me. I feel honored and would never abuse the trust and confidence a submissive has for me. My goal is not to gain another submissive, but to gain a friend.

I was never a Mistress for a female until until a few months ago. I am learning an entirely new aspect of this. I am enjoying the diversity and find myself comparing the difference between a male and a female submissive. I like for my subs to have a mind of their own and to use it when tasking and negotiating.

I am very open-minded and love to learn anything about this lifestyle. I am open to all suggestions and ideas and most especially, questions and concerns from any of my subs and fellow dominants!

1 comment:

xxxxxx said...

Interesting post. U seem to have a different approach to others Dominants and that is fine.

I write about FemDom and I don't know if u would like it but feel free to look at it if u like.

Ramius