Sunday, May 4, 2008

Changes In Relationships

I often wonder if I am giving my submissives all they need. Each are so different, they live different lifestyles, have different fantasies and desires, and we share a D/s relationship differently.

I had a long talk with one of my submissive this week concerning how we relate, are we still considering pursuing our relationship in the future? This might be startling to some, but for us, things change. I often wonder if I am giving him what he needs. Maybe it is hard for me to understand that his needs are much less than the needs of my others submissives. However, in the end, it comes down to the attitude and feelings we have for each other.

Real life moves on when we are strictly online. His life moves on, changes as he grows, which is really a good thing. We concluded that we do love each other, we want to continue this, and that we will always see each other in our respective roles.

Each of my submissives brings something to the relationship and offers me their own individual submission. I feel as long as we keep the lines of communication open, keep the needs of each other forefront in our minds, that we all will be satisfied.

As this particular submissive moves forward in life, I know that we will always be us. Our needs with each other change, but the love and devotion to each other will always be there.

I love you, you know who you are, and you will always be mine.

No comments: