Saturday, March 29, 2008

It's Been Way To Long

Well, it’s been a very long time since I have updated my blog. Between reorganizing the Academy and a very heavy workload, my time has been rather limited. However, now I am seeing the end and have some breathing room, which is always good, well at least for me!

As I stated, I have spent the last few months reorganizing the Academy. For the last year, I saw it going down hill, no direction, or organization in sight. Once I became head admin, my first goal was to spread out the workload so it doesn’t rest on one person. With two months into the reorganization, the Academy seems to be running smoothly and the workload distributed among some of our best members.

If you haven’t heard of the Academy before, stop by and visit (a link is on the right). You do have to sign up to become a full member, but you can see what we are all about with just a visit.

All my submissives have been behaving, and we’ve had our fun over the past few months. Fit sub male, aka naughty one, continues to train, tan and tease me with his sexy body. Of course, I tease him right back. He has gotten his first plug and it seems he feels very slutty wearing it. Actually, he is very slutty and I think gets hard with just the thought of being naughty, whether I tell him what clothes to wear for the day, put his cock ring on or spread his ass wide so I can see his ass hole. We continue to work on him taking in his bodily fluids. He cums so much, so thick. He can clean up the way I expect him to, but it’s still a struggle for him. I have put drinking pee on hold for now. He did so well with the first session of pee training, I thought to give him a needed break… but be assured, we will soon get to session two. In fact, he is in it right now and probably doesn’t know it… until he reads this… <<>>.

My little sissy, aka cocktoy, is also doing well. He stays busy with work and school, but we manage to talk and have out special moments of D/s. We celebrated a year together this March and he presented me with a wonderful commitment task of numbers representing special times in our relationship. His sacrifice and endurance touched my heart and reaffirmed our commitment to each other. I continue to work on his pain endurance by wearing nipple clamps repeatedly for an extended amount of time. I just love the thought of his sexy little nipples sore for me! He continues to do his enemas and has managed to learn to hold it for quite an impressive time. I want to continue to work on his pain endurance… so if you’re reading this my dear cocktoy, make sure you get plenty of pegs… and don’t lose them in your room this time!

My dear nevs boy has been traveling the world and I do miss him so. I get a few IM messages when he is able to. He should be back at the end of the week. His little ass I am sure is in need of being filled. Before he left, we were playing with ginger and a piece cut his sexy ass, so I wouldn’t let anything go in his ass. He loves his ass to be filled and since it hasn’t had anything in it for an extended amount of time, I’ll sure I will give him a heavy dose of ass play… be ready sweetie! The months before he left we worked on acceptance rather than enduring. There were many struggles with us, but I finally think he gets it. I will be testing this with him, and keeping him on his toes for sure! We also celebrated a year this past March, but since he was away during our anniversary, we will make up for it when he gets home!

I do have a new submissive. It’s actually my first female submissive. We have known each other for quite some time and she and I have shared many special moments before she officially became mine. Her name is Donriser. I find this a learning experience but one I am certainly enjoying. It’s fun having her and I have many things in store for her. I actually share her with my cocktoy since he is a switch. We are in the midst of training her to be the best slut possible. Having her get specific with her description of her naughty actions is fun as we watch her face turn red. Her dedication is wonderful and I really look forward to our relationship growing.

I’ll try to post a few more thoughts soon now that I have more free time! Until then, please let me know you stopped by posting a comment or going to my guest book, I’d love to hear from you!

No comments: