Thursday, November 22, 2007

Things That Irritate Me

• People who I don’t know that say, “I kneel and kiss your feet,” when they come online. Who are they to be kissing my feet?

• People who IM me not to talk, but for me to tell them when and how they can orgasm or what they are to wear that day. Why do I care how they orgasm or if they wear panties to work. I have a hard enough time trying to figure out what I am going to wear to work.

• People who are obviously trying to suck up to me just because I have Mistress in my name.

• People who use my name as their IM or email address. They assume they are my submissive just because I talked to them once or twice. How dare they use my name in that manner.

• People who ask me the first time we speak, “Can I be your submissive?” Do they not get it?

• People who claim to be something they’re not.

• People who think they know it all and refuse to listen to other opinions.

• Submissives who act like doormats or play dumb.

• Dominants who demand I submit to them because they know I am a switch.

• People who assume I am always in a tight corset, high heel boots and welding my whip. (here I sit in my nightgown!)

Check back here... I am sure the list will grow!

No comments: